The Cascade Community Church leadership has been thoughtfully praying and discussing our response to the crisis upon our world. We are not worried or afraid for we know the One who has overcome the world. However, out of love for our neighbors and our body we want to be prepared and considered in our response. As we consider the words of Jesus as well as warnings from our federal and state government, here is our response as a church community during these days:
- Church services will be online March 22 and March 29. We are planning to resume services for Palm Sunday, April 4, and Easter Sunday, April 11. These services may be in a modified format.
- Kingdom Kids will continue to operate in an attempt to help families who must work. The preschool will be closed until further notice.
- The office will be open on modified hours. We will be checking email and phone messages regularly.
As your leaders we encourage you to:
Participate by watching the church services online. Pray and worship as a family.
Lead your kids in a children’s church experience.
- For weekly lessons, follow this link to the digital passport and set up a free registration:
- Each week there are a Bible Story video, Life Application video, Kids Connection video, and Missions video. There are also downloadable activities and worksheets.
Pray. Follow the Lifeway prayer guide
Join Pastor Andy in a Day of Fasting on Thursday, March 26.
Check your church directory to make sure your contact information is updated. We want to be able to tend our flock during these days. If you are uncertain if your information is correct, please call the church office.
SHARE THE HOPE
During this time the Lord has given us an incredible opportunity to share the hope that is within us through caring for and sharing with each other and those in the community. We hope to do this several ways:
- Stay in touch with your LifeGroup. Bear one another’s burdens. Find out needs, physical and emotional, and meet them for each other.
- Reach out to your neighbors. Check on the elderly, single parents, etc. This is a time when people need each other. Find ways to connect while maintaining social distancing.
- Contact the church. We will be gathering names of people who are in need and pairing them with those who are able to meet needs. If you would like to help, please let us know.
STAY IN CONTACT
Check your church directory to make sure your contact information is updated. We want to be able to tend our flock during these days.
SHARE YOUR GIFTS
Many are out of work or needing food and the church comes together to meet these needs through our benevolence fund, as well as continuing to function. If you are able, consider giving during this time. At this time you may give by mail:
Cascade Community Church
P.O. Box 218
Cascade, ID 83611